- The shipping fee is $140 which is subject to change with increases from the United States Postal Service. If the actual shipping charge is more we will invoice you for the difference if it is over $5.00
- Our minimum to ship is two but it is better if possible to ship more birds.
- You can ship as many chicks as will fit safely in a box.
- We only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays to give the birds time to arrive before the weekend.
- We do normally do not ship in any week with a Holiday.
- We include plenty of fresh oranges for moisture and food on their trip
- Once your birds are shipped we will send you an email with the USPS tracking numbers.
Live birds will only be sent Express Mail in approved horizon shipping boxes. The USPS does not insure live birds and does not refund postage unless the birds are 3 days or more late. If you have any questions about the USPS Policy please contact the USPS through their website or call them and ask them about their Live Bird shipping policy. Once the box/birds leave my hands, I have no control over how the post office will treat them. I do not refund for dead/injured birds on arrival. Also, absolutely NO postal refunds for late deliveries.
By purchasing birds from me, you agree to all of the above.